CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2007

My special power

"Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God? So they took way the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I thank you that you heard me"
John 11...The story of Lazarus, this was Jesus talking to Martha his sister.

When you believe in God, you become a force to be reckon with. You posses the power to make things happen by faith. The power within, that of the Holy Spirit that is able to raise the dead, and heal the sick is in you. Jesus said in Mark 11:22, "Have faith in God" He went on to say that whomsoever desires anything, if when they pray for it, they believe they have received it, they shall have it. This is the power to move mountains, to make streams appear in the desert, the power to create miracles in your lives and those of others.

Power
power in the Word,
because He is the Lord.

Power
power in His name,
because He is the same.

Power
power within me,
because I am in He.

Thats power! For that I thank you Lord!

2 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Hi!~ Thanks for stopping by my blog... This is such an encouraging post... Thanks.. Have a great day!

~moni

laspapi said...

Sometimes we forget the force that is within us. Thank you for this nice post.