CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

He called my name




He called my name,
I walked away.
He called again,

to no avail.

In pursuit of life,

I lost my soul.

In pursuit of might,
yet lacking control.
He watched me smirk,
and laugh all day.

He watched my light,
turn into a bleak new day.
The blood was spilled,

and wasted away.
The sacrifice neglected,
the ransom too great to pay.
Glory lost,
power gone,
changing hands,
darkness begun.
In the distance,
the whispers continue,
focus lost,
destiny now dust.



He calls your name too, stop for a min and listen...do you hear it? Your precious worth could be your greatest loss.

4:13am, unedited random thoughts I jotted down as led by the Spirit, as I attempt to grasp the fullness of my Savior's love and our lack of obedience as we try to take it and rough it on our own.

4 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Lord may we always hear and answer you call...nice one...very very nice....have a nice weekend!

Jennifer A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer A. said...

When He calls...I want to be able to always answer...

*sigh*

Unknown said...

Hi God's child.

I love what you are about.

Please write to me on ROkorji@gmail.com.

I would like to talk to you further..